Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Over a Year

Well, it has been over a year since I have blogged. It could have something to do with the fact that I forgot my password and I feel like you need to be a good story teller or clever to blog. I am not. I write like a talk- which is never good. I bounce back and forth between thoughts and leave things out. 

However, I usually only write when I am stressed, bored, or sad. Today is one of those days. My husband is home this week on vacation, but we are not connecting. I want constant attention from him,but he is on vacation to get away from people. But we live at my work... AKA I work from home. So we are just kind of butting heads and not really enjoying each other. Which just makes me sad and actually makes me try harder to be with him. It is just a not fun cycle. 

I also have been struggling with the fact that I live like a hermit. I have no hobbies and don't really enjoy much... or make myself try new things because that is stressful. But I feel like a bum because when someone asks me what I like to do. I don't have a response. I have gotten to the point where I have actually Googled the top 10 woman's hobbies. BUT I don't want to knit, coupon, sew, make crafts... So that just leaves me stumped. I feel like I am not living my life to the fullest at all. 

But how do you change. I lack motivation. What motivates you? That is the question. What motivates you to change, to try new things, to challenge yourself? I don't know... I haven't discovered my motivator, yet. I should I am not getting any younger- my birthday is coming and I will be another year older. 

Searching for motivation...


No comments:

Post a Comment