Friday, September 24, 2010

becoming balanced

i feel like there are not enough hours in the day and not a enough days in the week. however, i can complain about that simple fact. but i can never change that fact. so here i am dealing with the lack of hours in a day. i feel like i never get everything done that i want to get done. and when i think everything is going well; i get sick. like right now~~ i am sick. even my teeth hurt...


so i am taking today to just bum around. i watched some "reality" tv. which i love because it is kind of like reality, but come on no one can live like the people on jersey shore. i watch these shows more or less so i can be thankful for my own "normal" life. plus i watch my favorite type of movie romantic comedy: letters to juliet. i love just getting to hang around at home, but all i do is wait for my husband to come home.


my husband balances me out. i always thought i was balanced, but he makes me think about myself. which is the opposite problem that most people have. i tend to give people what they want no matter the consequence to me. and my husband has taught me that i can think about myself and not be a selfish person.

he has taught me a lot. even though we have been together for 6 years; i have learned more from him in the past 4 months of marriage than the past 6 years. i didn't know that i have ocd tendencies. but i most surely do and i struggle with him not doing everything my way all the time. which is something that will change over the lifespan of our marriage. i am very thankful for my marriage and i am very happy to come home at night to him. so even though i never have enough time; i always have enough time for my husband... for love.


love is what keeps you balanced.

1 comment: