Thursday, September 9, 2010

Here I go

well~ blogging is something that i have ever done, but my dear friends have convinced me that i should. so here i go; taking the plunge into blogging.


blogging ... what does one blog? about their life, dreams, thoughts, hopes, wishes? and if one blogs about those things. who cares to read them? why would a person spend time reading about someones hopes and dreams? 


i think we read blogs because we don't want to feel alone. you can find people who blog that are like you; think like you. no one wants to be alone in the world and there is great comfort in knowing that there are others like you. blogging is a way to be inspired by others who you may never meet.


so please join in this adventure called: blogging.

2 comments:

  1. so excited to hear your thoughts hopes and dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeeesss...I read them to get excited and inspired! I love me some blogging tutorial's... :) so exited youve taken the "plunge."

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete