Saturday, March 3, 2012

Vacation: Day One

Day One:

* I slept in until 8 am-- usual wake up time is 5:15am.
* Went to a training session at the gym at 9:30.
* Went tanning.
* Went to the store.
* Came home to my husband. Who has been a little under the weather for day one of our vacation.
* Had soup with husband for lunch.
* Watched TV- looked online for decorating ideas.
* Painted nails-- Crackle Nail Polish is not all that it is cracked up to be. ;) haha.
* Had soup with husband for lunch.
* Watched Friends with husband while sorting important papers.
* Decided to update my Blog. :)

I am not sure if I will be able to relax on this vacation of ours. I just want to go upstairs and chat with the people who are working. It is so abnormal for me to have the chance to relax. But I am sure husband will make sure I relax this week.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment