Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vacation: Day Six

Day Six

* We slept in until about 8:30am. Which was amazing. I hope it doesn't take too long to adjust to getting up at 5:15am next week.
* We got a knock on our door at 8:50am... BREAKFAST!
* We were so excited to see what delicious treats we were going to have. Breakfast was a very fancy BLT type sandwich. It was fresh baked bread, with mayo, lettuce, bacon, poached egg, cherry tomatoes, and avocados. This sandwich was yummy. Also we had fresh and warm scones and fruit(bananas, strawberries, and oranges). Then again we finished eating and there was another knock on the door. DESERT!! It was apple cheesecake and ice cream. 

* Then we had to get ready and pack up. Check out was at 11am. 
* We had such a long drive(30 minutes)...so we took a two hour nap when we got home. :) 
* Since we are now home I felt like I had to get back into a "normal" routine. So I went to the gym and went tanning. 
* Then husband and I did more normal things grocery shopping, watching American Idol, and watching Couples Retreat. 

Our vacation isn't over. But I feel like we are going to be doing very normal things these next three days. Because we already did a lot of shopping and we went on a little trip. Now we are back to relaxing at home. I am going to try to be crafty and organize our home. 

We already have plans for the weekend. Saturday we are bringing my family to the airport and I have a girls night. Then Sunday we are hosting his parents because they will be in town. We are going to attempt make Potato Soup for them and be all host-like. 

I am liking not working and it is going to be hard going back to work on Monday. I am getting a little stir crazy, but I don't want to work. I just don't know what it is that I want to do...

Well... Goodbye. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment