Saturday, March 3, 2012

Wow...It's been a LONG time

So it has been a really long time since I have written on here. I have read other people's thoughts, but I have not put any of mine down.

Here is what I got:

I have had some questions answered since my last post. Such as I have a "real" job. I don't get total separation work because I live where I work. Yep, that is correct. I supervise a group home and I really enjoy it. However, I never get away... But I love it so I don't really care that I never get away. I like that I have a "real" job and somewhat of a routine. 


I also am really enjoying marriage. It is a blast. Sure we don't always get along, but that is rare. We are the best of friends. We are currently on vacation-- a stay-cation. We are staying home because he wanted to relax at home. But we are going to a cute little B and B for two nights because I wanted to get away. Marriage is a compromise and I love the give and take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment