Monday, March 5, 2012

Vacation: Day Three

Day Three

* Slept in until 9am!
* Ate pancakes and bacon made by husband.
* Stressed out about not sticking to our "schedule"--- a schedule for a vacation... I am so type A
* Went to the Outlet Mall for hours.
* Took a break and had a late lunch at Culver's.
* Continued our shopping.
* Went to Target to get some things we forgot yesterday. Plus a take and bake pizza.
* Watched our Monday night comedy line-up.
* Watched Once Upon a Time during my alone time and also found my journal which has been missing for almost a year. Or at least I have not written in it in that long. :( 
* Set up my easel for painting. 
* Missing a friend who I may never have again... hence the need for my journal and painting.

I don't really know what to do about the friend that I am losing. I mean I think we lost each other a long time ago. But I don't want to let go. I don't know how to fix it. I don't really know what happened. It breaks my heart. I don't know how you go from being so close to feeling like strangers who know each others pasts. It's like I have read the story of her life, but now I am missing pages...

No comments:

Post a Comment