Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life as I know it

So I have started doing the South Beach Diet. It is only Day Two and I really think that it is going to be hard. The past two mornings I have choked down vegetable juice cocktail which is disgusting-- it smells disgusting, looks disgusting, tastes disgusting, feels disgusting, and IS disgusting. But I am trying to be good and stick to the diet. So until the bottle is gone I will keep drinking it every morning. 

Today lunch was also disgusting. It was not as disgusting as the vegetable juice cocktail. It was mushroom soup... which is died mushrooms, chicken broth, and spices. I would like to share that I am not a fan of mushrooms. After eating the mushroom soup I am still not a fan. I had to choke it down-- but I am trying to stick to this darn diet.

I am also hungry all the time. I think that is a mental thing because I am eating, but I am not enjoying the food. All I do right now is cook and clean the kitchen so I can cook. I make the food, but I don't feel like eating it afterwards. It is a very weird thing. I slightly would rather not eat than eat this food. 

But if I want to meet my goals I have to change my eating habits. I also have to go to the gym 5 days a week. Well, that is the goal. I am taking charge of my life. I want to get healthy. I want to improve my life. 

I am feeling a little stuck right now... Like my life is routine. I like routine. But right now this is my routine. Wake up at 5:15am. Shower or eat breakfast. Work 6 to 9am. Then I either continue to work, or workout and tan. Then I usually work until about 5 pm. After that I try to relax and start thinking about supper. Then depending on when husband comes home we eat and hang out for hopefully an hour. We don't hang out enough. He gets so tired during the week--He goes to work and then he is supposed to work until 6pm. But it is never 6pm--EVER. I miss him every day when he goes to work. I mean I go to work before he does every morning, but I usually get to see him leave through the window(not as creepy as it sounds). Once the clock says 6pm, I miss him even more because he is supposed to be done with work then. 


I look forward to having him home every night. I am so glad to be married. He makes me so happy and most of the time he understands me. Most of the time because well you can't understand someone all of the time. I think that he actually understands me more than I give him credit for. But I am grateful for him. I am blessed with a great man and I can't wait to see how great he becomes. 

If I am going to be stuck in a routine I am happy to be stuck in it with my husband. Because I know that he loves me ALL the time.


Well...That is just how my brain functions... I have so many thoughts all at once. 


Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment